Senovia represents clients in diverse civil litigation areas, including education, gas/electric utilities, medical malpractice, general tort defense, and business litigation.
During law school, Senovia competed in various Trial Team competitions throughout the east coast, including competitions in New York City and San Juan, Puerto Rico. She also served as the President of the Latin American Law Student Association at University at Buffalo. In 2016 and 2017, Senovia worked as a summer associate at Ward Greenberg. In addition, she has interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District, University at Buffalo’s Women’s Rights and Family Violence Clinic, and the O’Brien Firm, a plaintiff’s personal injury firm.
Senovia was selected as a 2018 New York State Pro Bono Scholar, which allowed her to devote her final semester of law school to performing full-time pro bono work for low-income individuals at the Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project.
- University at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2018
– 2018 Pro Bono Scholar
- University at Buffalo, B.A. History, summa cum laude, 2014
Admissions to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Courts of New York (Western, Southern, Northern)
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Rochester Black Bar Association
– Member, Education/Community Outreach Committee
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
– Member, Diversity Committee
– Member, Women of Color Committee
– Former Co-Chair, Newly Admitted Section
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- "Appellate Division Reinstates Suspension of Students for Off-Campus, Unmasked Social Gatherings." Ward Greenberg Legal Update, April 2021.
- "Legal Ethics CLE: Truth May Not be Stranger than Fiction." Association of Corporate Counsel Central & Western New York Chapter Event, September 2018.
- GRAWA President's Award, 2021
- Operation Freedom Ride, a Rochester-based animal rescue
– Serves as a foster