Morgan is a civil litigation attorney who focuses her practice in business litigation and employment law.
She earned her J.D. from the University at Buffalo School of Law where she served as an Articles Editor for the Buffalo Law Review, an Associate for the Buffalo Environmental Law Journal, and a volunteer with the Buffalo Public Interest Law Program.
During law school, Morgan served as a judicial extern for the United States Attorney for the Western District of New York. She also previously served as a Summer Associate at Ward Greenberg, a legal assistant at a litigation firm, and interned with the Rochester City Court Hall of Justice.
As a Pro Bono Scholar, Morgan worked at a non-profit her last semester of law school, providing legal services for Mental Hygiene Legal Services, an agency that advocates for mentally disabled persons who live in community-based or institutional facilities. She previously served as a law clerk with the same agency.
A former ballet dancer, in her spare time Morgan can be found in dance class, at the gym, or out to eat with her fiancé.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2020
– Articles Editor, Buffalo Law Review
– Associate, Buffalo Environmental Law Journal
– Volunteer, Buffalo Public Interest Law Program
- State University of New York College at Geneseo, B.A., Geological Science, Psychology Minor, 2015
Admission to Practice
- New York
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- "Liability Issues Lurk in Remote Work Environment" Rochester Business Journal article, January 26, 2021. (Quoted)
- "The Work-From-Home Legal Checklist: Protecting Your Employees and Your Business" Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce Chamber Counsel webinar, January 28, 2021.
- Pro Bono Scholar, 2020
- Anthony J. Colucci Jr. Esq. ’58 Law Review Scholarship, 2019