Molly concentrates in diverse civil litigation. Her accomplished legal research and writing skills and close attention to detail enable her to excel in the litigation environment.
Molly recently graduated in the top 5% of her class from the University at Buffalo School of Law. While in law school, she served as an Executive Publications Editor for the Buffalo Law Review and was recognized for her excellence in writing, tax law, and criminal procedure. She served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Julio Fuentes of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Molly previously worked as a summer associate at Ward Greenberg and clerked for in-house counsel at National Fuel Gas Company. Upon graduation, she was inducted into Order of the Coif.
In her free time, Molly enjoys spending time in the Adirondacks with her family.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
– Order of the Coif
– Executive Publications Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- Suffolk University, M.S.A. with honors, 2016
- St. Lawrence University, B.S. Mathematics, 2013
Admissions to Practice
- New York
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- "Crafted from Whole Cloth: Reverse Stash-House Stings and the Sentencing Factor Manipulation Claim." Buffalo Law Review, vol. 67, no. 2, 2019.
- Order of the Coif, Buffalo Chapter
- Professor Louis Delcotto Award, Excellence in Tax Law
- CALI Award for Excellence in Criminal Procedure
- Buffalo Law Review Associate Publication Award, Excellence in Writing