A solutions-driven litigator and advocate, Mike counsels clients on risk mitigation and defense strategies on a wide range of commercial and personal injury defense matters.
Mike's commercial experience includes diverse business-to-business and business-to-consumer disputes such as breach of contract, business torts, and partnership disputes. He also provides in-house counsel services, helping large corporations advance their position through skillful drafting and negotiation of complex commercial agreements.
Mike began his legal career as a judicial intern for the Honorable Rossie D. Alston, Jr., Court of Appeals of Virginia, where he prepared briefings for the Court and assisted in drafting judicial opinions. He later worked as an associate counsel for the Board of Veterans’ Appeals in Washington, D.C.
Prior to attending law school, Mike worked for the Builders Exchange of Rochester as manager of public affairs where he advocated on behalf of the construction industry and worked on numerous public policy issues, including workers’ compensation and Labor Law Section 240 reform.
In his free time, Mike enjoys outdoor activities and keeping up with his wife and kids.
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- George Mason University School of Public Policy, M.A., Public Policy, 2009
- Colgate University, B.A., Political Science, 2005
Admissions to Practice
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- Selected to 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch©
– Commercial Litigation
– Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants