Mike has experience litigating complex commercial cases and personal injury defense matters.
Prior to attending law school, Mike worked for the Builders Exchange of Rochester as manager of public affairs where he advocated on behalf of the construction industry and worked on numerous public policy issues, including workers’ compensation and Labor Law Section 240 reform.
Mike began his legal career as a judicial intern for the Honorable Rossie D. Alston, Jr., Court of Appeals of Virginia, where he prepared briefings for the Court and assisted in drafting judicial opinions. He later worked as an associate counsel for the Board of Veterans’ Appeals in Washington, D.C.
Mike is a member of the Monroe County Bar Association and is currently a member of the Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee.
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- George Mason University School of Public Policy, M.A., Public Policy, 2009
- Colgate University, B.A., Political Science, 2005
Admissions to Practice
- New York
- Monroe County Bar Association
– Executive Committee Member, Young Lawyers Section