Drawing on her experience as a federal court clerk, Jeniffer represents clients in a range of civil litigation and business counseling matters.
Jeniffer graduated second in her class from Syracuse University College of Law. While in law school, she was a member of the editorial staff of the Syracuse Law Review, was recognized with the CALI Award for Excellence in several law school courses, and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Thérèse Wiley Dancks of the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Jeniffer began her legal career as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Wolford of the United States District Court for the Western District of New York where she researched legal issues, wrote memoranda, and assisted in drafting judicial opinions. She previously worked as a summer associate at Ward Greenberg.
When not at work, Jeniffer enjoys time in the Finger Lakes with her husband at the family winery.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2019
- American University, B.A. International Studies, 2010
Admissions to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court of New York (Western)
- Honorable Elizabeth A. Wolford, U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 2019-2020
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- College of Law Trustees Scholar
- CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Communication and Research II, Legal Communication and Research III, Constitutional Law, Property Law, Appellate Advocacy, Property, and Evidence
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Justinian Honor Society