Corporate, institutional, and individual clients turn to Jeff for his experience in civil litigation matters, including toxic torts, medical malpractice defense, commercial litigation, products liability, and general defense litigation. He represents and counsels clients in matters pending in courts across New York State, in both state and federal court, and has successfully resolved disputes through early dismissal, summary judgment, trial, and settlement. Jeff regularly works with manufacturers, suppliers, and property owners in the defense of catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage claims. In his commercial practice, Jeff handles breach of contract actions and insurance coverage disputes. Jeff’s higher education practice includes representing colleges and universities in a range of matters including claims arising under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, student and faculty discipline matters, and faculty tenure matters. He also represents public utilities in a range of matters including defense of personal injury, property damage, and stray voltage claims.
A Western New York native, Jeff enjoys spending his free time with his daughters, golfing, and rooting for the Buffalo Bills.
- University at Buffalo Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2009
– Casenote Editor, Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal
- State University of New York at Fredonia, B.A. History, 2005
Admissions to Practice
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Courts of New York (All Districts)
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
– Past Chair, Young Lawyer's Section
- Defense Research Institute
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- Selected to New York Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2014-2018
- The Daily Record, Up & Coming Attorney, 2017