Ivy is a zealous litigator who represents clients in diverse civil litigation areas, including product liability, premises liability, toxic tort, and tort defense.
Ivy began her legal career as an Assistant Corporation Counsel with the New York City Law Department, where she was appointed to the Special Victims Unit. Ivy gained invaluable courtroom experience as she successfully investigated and prosecuted misdemeanor and felony juvenile delinquency cases from intake through conferences, hearings, and trials. She later worked as an assistant counsel to a Philadelphia-area non-profit organization.
Ivy is a cum laude graduate of the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University. While in law school, she was an associate editor of the Hofstra Law Review, the Vice President of the Student Bar Association, and served as a student attorney in the Youth Advocacy Clinic where she represented youth clients in immigration and family law matters.
During her free time, Ivy enjoys reading, indulging in good food, traveling, and spending quality time with family and friends.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., cum laude, 2016
– Hofstra Law Review, Associate Editor
– Student Bar Association, Vice President
- Drexel University, B.S., Psychology, Legal Studies Minor, 2013
Admissions to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- "PA & NJ Court Status During COVID-19." Ward Greenberg Legal Update, March-August 2020.
- "Amending State Putative Father Registries: Affording More Rights and Protections to America's Unwed Fathers." Hofstra Law Review, vol. 44.