Chris’ experience includes defending clients in medical malpractice claims, personal injury actions, and insurance coverage disputes. Chris’ philosophy is to take an aggressive yet holistic approach to client representation and dispute resolution, working to find solutions for his clients in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
In law school, Chris served as Executive Editor on the Syracuse Law Review and was a member of the Parliamentary Debate Society, Law Review, and Moot Court Honor Society. He graduated in the top 15 percent of his class. Prior to attending law school, Chris served as a Visiting Instructor at the University of Rochester, training students in rhetoric, public speaking, and argumentation.
When not at work, Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and one-year-old daughter.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
– Executive Editor, Syracuse Law Review
- University of Vermont, B.A. Political Science, 2009
Admissions to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Courts of New York (Western, Northern)
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association