Ben devotes his practice to providing clients with practical and effective representation in civil litigation matters. His particular acumen for investigation, research, and advocacy leads to results both at the settlement table and, when necessary, in the courtroom. He has developed winning strategies in a wide variety of arenas including product liability, premises liability, dram shop liability, motor vehicle negligence, employer negligence, toxic torts, patent infringement, eminent domain, commercial fraud, and breach of contract.
Prior to joining Ward Greenberg, Ben clerked in the appellate court of New Jersey where he assisted with groundbreaking judicial decisions on issues of critical importance to the public such as access to government records and municipal zoning rights.
Ben received numerous accolades during his time at Rutgers Law School including “Best Brief” in both introductory and advanced legal writing courses, multiple semesters as a Dean’s Scholar, appointment as Lead Articles Editor for the Rutgers University Law Review, and the titles of Champion and “Best Orator” of the Honorable James Hunter III Moot Court Competition.
Ben is a proud native of Cleveland, Ohio. He spends his free time cheering for the Browns, Cavs, and Indians and enjoying time with his wife and dog.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- University of Mount Union, B.A., cum laude, 2012
Admissions to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania (Eastern)
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- “Special Laws, Court-Access, and the Impact of Tort Reform on State Equal Protection Principles.” Rutgers University Law Review, vol. 67.