Ben represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, including product liability, tort defense, and business litigation. Ben’s skills as a legal analyst, researcher, and writer allow him to deliver efficient, thoughtful, and creative legal solutions for clients involved in civil litigation disputes. He brings considerable law firm and court experience to the role.
Following law school, Ben served as a law clerk to the Honorable Denis P. Cohen of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. His clerkship duties allowed him to assist Judge Cohen in deciding pre-trial civil motions, conducting pre-trial and mandatory settlement conferences, writing judicial opinions, and managing the civil docket as a judicial team leader.
During law school, Ben was a judicial intern to the Honorable George A. O’Toole, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, as well as the Honorable Kimberly S. Budd of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. Ben also interned at Harvard Law School's Criminal Justice Policy Program, where he worked with lawyers on scholarship involving criminal fees and fines reform and racial disparities in the Massachusetts criminal justice system.
Ben was a semi-finalist in Boston College Law School’s Negotiation Competition, a Moot Court participant, and a teaching assistant to Professor Daniel Farbman's first-year Constitutional Law course. He was a member of the Immigration Law Association and a student-attorney with Boston College Law School’s immigration clinic, where he provided pro bono legal services to indigent non-residents in deportation proceedings. Ben’s work with the immigration clinic earned him the Clinical Legal Education Association’s Outstanding Clinical Student Award.
In his free time, Ben enjoys reading, cooking, traveling, hiking, playing ice hockey, and snowboarding.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Boston University, M.A., 2015
- University of Vermont, B.A., 2012
Admissions to Practice
- U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania (All Districts)
- Honorable Denis P. Cohen, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, 2020-2021
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- Business Torts: A Fifty-State Guide. Wolters Kluwer. (Pennsylvania Contributing Editor)
- Tort Law Desk Reference: A Fifty State Compendium. Wolters Kluwer. (Pennsylvania Contributing Editor)
- Boston College Law School Merit Scholar
- Clinical Legal Education Association’s Outstanding Clinical Student Award