Amanda concentrates on complex civil litigation, focusing in the areas of products liability, medical malpractice, and labor and employment. With her tenacious preparation and dedicated advocacy skills, she has successfully represented clients from pre-suit discovery to the appellate level in federal and New York State courts. In addition, she counsels institutional clients on compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
Before joining Ward Greenberg, Amanda practiced with a local firm where she gained extensive experience defending matters involving premises liability, product liability, and New York Labor Laws. She obtained summary judgments in favor of premise owners based on the storm-in-progress defense, and achieved defense verdicts for local corporations in premises liability and strict product liability claims.
While attending law school, Amanda interned as a law clerk for the Honorable Michael A. Telesca of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York and served as a volunteer tutor for Lawyers for Learning. During her free time, Amanda enjoys cycling and skiing.
- University at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2011
– Casenote and Publications Editor, Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal
- University of Rochester, B.A. Political Science, 2007
Admissions to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court of New York (Western)
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Legal Assistance of Western New York (LawNY)
– Monroe County Committee
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- The Daily Record, Up & Coming Attorney, 2018