Adebola (Debbie) is a service-oriented attorney who brings a diverse perspective to solving legal issues and advising clients. Debbie also has experience in a variety of civil litigation areas. Prior to joining Ward Greenberg, she worked on antitrust and complex commercial class action litigation involving securities, commodities, and food and drug products.
During law school, Debbie interned with several law firms in Boston and New York. She served as a staff member of the Journal of Health and Biomedical Law and also represented indigent clients as a student attorney in her school’s immigration clinic. In addition, she was the director of diversity and inclusion of her law school’s Student Bar Association and was recognized for her commitment to pro bono work at graduation.
Debbie is fluent in both Spanish and Yoruba, a Nigerian language. Outside of work, she enjoys serving her community, spending time with family, and traveling.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2016
– Distinguished Oral Advocate Award Recipient
– CCWC My Life As a Lawyer Scholarship
– Harter Secrest & Emery LLP Diversity Scholarship
- Temple University, Fox School of Business and Management, B.B.A., 2011
– Temple Scholar Award
– Barbara and Jim Conen Family Scholarship
Admissions to Practice
- U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania (Eastern)
- Philadelphia Barristers’ Association
Presentations & PUBLICATIONS
- "Education TALKS: Dare to Lead."
- "Lifting as You Climb: Professional Mentorship & Sponsorship."
- Black Law Students' Association, Rising Star Award
- Summer Search Foundation
– Board Member