Adam represents businesses in diverse civil litigation areas, including product liability, construction defect, toxic tort, and tort defense.
During law school, Adam served on the Executive Board of the Moot Court Honor Society, was a staff writer for the Administrative Law Review, and served as Vice President of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society. In the past, he was a legal intern with the Washington Redskins. Most recently, Adam worked as a Judicial Law Clerk to The Honorable Michael E. Erdos.
Adam is a huge sports enthusiast. In his spare time, he enjoys playing soccer, running, reading, cooking, and traveling.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
– Moot Court Honor Society, Executive Board
– Administrative Law Review, Staff
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Sociology, Spanish Minor, 2014
Admissions to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania (Eastern)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel