Ward Greenberg continually seeks outstanding associates – both laterals and new graduates – who are passionate about becoming great lawyers and getting substantive, hands-on experience working on sophisticated matters.
Ward Greenberg looks for associates with strong academic records, law review or moot court experience, evidence of accomplishment and diligence, keen interpersonal skills, and an eagerness to take on responsibility from the start. We believe that associates grow best when they are provided with real, meaningful experience early in their careers - including taking depositions, arguing motions, and participating in hearings, arbitrations, and trials.
Throughout their careers with Ward Greenberg, our associates enjoy exceptional access to partners. We provide in-depth training and mentorship, and ample opportunities to observe and collaborate across practice areas. We enthusiastically support our associates’ career goals, pro bono work, leadership in the legal community, and charitable activities.
Why do associates choose Ward Greenberg and thrive here?
- We offer an established base of high-profile clients.
- Our work spans the breadth of civil litigation areas, providing a stimulating variety of cases.
- Our partners welcome the input of associates and take an avid interest in their career aspirations.
- We encourage increasing levels of autonomy.
- We foster in-depth collaborations and innovative thinking among all our attorneys.
- We model professional, client-centered conduct
in all our interactions with the legal community.
Ward Greenberg also recruits paralegals with outstanding academic records, a solid work ethic, and a strong interest in law. Many of our paralegals have gone on to graduate from some of the country’s top law schools.
For information, contact Meghan DiPasquale in the New York Office at 585.454.0711 or Dennis Callahan in the Pennsylvania Office at 215.836.1881.