Ward Greenberg attorneys frequently serve as neutrals, both in conducting mediations and serving as arbitrators. We also regularly handle mediations and arbitrations and use other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques on behalf of our clients. Our substantial experience serving as neutrals gives us a unique advantage when handling ADR matters for clients because we are able to leverage our experience from the neutral’s perspective, and appreciate and take advantage of the unique aspects of advocacy in mediation and arbitration to benefit our clients. In ADR matters, Ward Greenberg delivers exceptional value by combining, in a collaborative setting, our extensive trial experience with our significant experience serving as neutral.
- Failure of air pollution control system at manufacturing facility to function efficiently.
- Medical malpractice arising from failure to diagnose rare brain anomaly.
- Serious injury claim arising from sexual assault.
- Claims arising from contentious tenure denial process.
- Wrongful death arising from pulmonary bronchoscopy.
- Multi-plaintiff race and national origin discrimination claims.
- Failure of facade of high-rise office building.
- Failure of custom-built processing equipment to function properly.
- Failure of product line obtained through acquisition to perform as represented.
- Inaccurate construction cost estimate provided by architect.
- Wrongful termination of executive officer of closely-held company.