Prepared. Effective. Solution-Driven.
Ward Greenberg offers a client-driven, proactive approach to civil litigation and business counseling. From offices in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware, we achieve practical solutions in sophisticated matters for businesses, institutions, and professionals across multiple jurisdictions.
We understand our clients’ industries, businesses, resources, and desired outcomes – and deliver consistent and efficient results. Relationships are important to us – not only our relationships with clients, but also with regulators, judges, and opposing counsel, with whom we strive for civil, productive dialogue, while at the same time, zealously advocating for our clients.
Experienced and prepared, Ward Greenberg attorneys confidently manage high-stakes cases, regularly facing off against the country’s largest regional and national firms. We bring deep technical excellence to complex matters, are well-versed in the latest industry development and trends, and can tap into an impressive network of trusted outside experts from around the country for appropriate matters. Our attorneys are involved in prestigious national organizations – such as the American College of Trial Lawyers, and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
We assess cases early and accurately so our clients are never caught off guard. We can see around corners, evaluating all of our clients’ options, including the potential for prompt alternatives to litigation. We collaborate with clients on strategies – whether litigation, arbitration, or settlement – that best serve their objectives.
- Consumer Products
- Energy & Utilities
- Hospital & Health Care
- Higher Education
- Industrial Equipment & Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device
- Retail & Hospitality
Ward Greenberg strongly encourages pro bono work and volunteer involvement, as we believe that it is essential to give back to our communities and to help those who otherwise may go unrepresented.
We support the passion of our partners, associates, paralegals, and staff, who hold or have held leadership and membership positions in, among other things:
- Legal advocacy organizations;
- Youth-development, job-training, nutrition, and other human-service organizations;
- Arts, cultural, athletic, and faith-based organizations;
- Higher education institutions and alumni associations; and
- Hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare facilities.
We are honored to have had our lawyers recognized for their exceptional service, receiving awards such as the McKnight Award for Exceptional Pro Bono Service and the Brennan Award for work with the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent.
- 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Alesco Advisors
- Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Canisius College
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Cornell University
- Dave & Buster's Inc.
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Fresenius Medical Care North America
- GE Power
- Graham Corporation
- Howe & Rusling, Inc.
- KinderCare Education, LLC
- Logical Operations, Inc.
- Midea America Corporation
- New England Motor Freight
- New York State Electric & Gas Corporation
- Quincy Mutual Group
- RBC Bearings
- Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation
- Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
- Siena College
- Syracuse University
- The Gleason Corporation
- The New School
- United Conveyor Corporation
- United Educators
- United Hebrew Geriatric Center
- University of Rochester
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Wabash National Corporation
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.