Ward Greenberg Heller & Reidy LLP is a registered limited liability partnership under the laws of New York.
This website contains general information about Ward Greenberg Heller & Reidy LLP for clients, potential clients, and individuals considering possible employment with this firm. It is not intended to be a source of legal advice for any purpose.
Neither receipt of information presented on this site nor any e-mail or other electronic communication sent to Ward Greenberg Heller & Reidy LLP or any of its attorneys through this site will create an attorney-client relationship, and any such e-mail or electronic communication will not be treated as confidential. No user of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information included on this site without seeking legal advice of counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.
Ward Greenberg Heller & Reidy LLP expressly disclaims all liability in respect of actions taken or not taken based on any contents of this site and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this site. Please be aware that we are not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third-party sites that you visit.
This website contains attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Statement of Client’s Rights
1. You are entitled to be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times by your lawyer and the other lawyers and personnel in your lawyer’s office.
2. You are entitled to an attorney capable of handling your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession. If you are not satisfied with how your matter is being handled, you have the right to withdraw from the attorney-client relationship at any time (court approval may be required in some matters and your attorney may have a claim against you for the value of services rendered to you up to the point of discharge).
3. You are entitled to your lawyer’s independent professional judgment and undivided loyalty uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
4. You are entitled to be charged a reasonable fee and to have your lawyer explain at the outset how the fee will be computed and the manner and frequency of billing. You are entitled to request and receive a written itemized bill from your attorney at reasonable intervals. You may refuse to enter into any fee arrangement that you find unsatisfactory.
5. You are entitled to have your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls returned promptly.
6. You are entitled to be kept informed as to the status of your matter and to request and receive copies of papers. You are entitled to sufficient information to allow you to participate meaningfully in the development of your matter.
7. You are entitled to have your legitimate objectives respected by your attorney, including whether or not to settle your matter (court approval of a settlement is required in some matters).
8. You have the right to privacy in your dealings with your lawyer and to have your secrets and confidences preserved to the extent permitted by law.
9. You are entitled to have your attorney conduct himself or herself ethically in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.
10. You may not be refused representation on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
11. Posted in accordance with 22 NYCRR 1210.
Comments Off on Legal Disclaimer